HOW DO YOU WANT YOUR WEBSITE TO PERFORM FOR YOU?
Setting goals for your website can help you stay on track and measure your progress. Here are some website goals you might consider setting:
- Increase traffic: Set a goal to increase the number of visitors to your website by a specific percentage over a certain amount of time.
- Increase engagement: Establish goals to get more people to spend time on your website. This can include increasing the amount of time people spend on each page, or the total time they spend on the website.
- Increase conversions: Set goals to convert more website visitors into customers or leads. This can include goals for increasing the number of newsletter subscribers, or the number of people who make a purchase.
- Increase social media followers: Set a goal to increase the number of followers you have on social media channels. This can help you promote your website and build a larger audience.
- Increase content production: Set a goal for how often you will produce content for your website. This can include blog posts, videos, podcasts, and more.
- Increase website performance: Set goals to improve the performance of your website. This can include goals for page loading time, SEO optimization, and mobile optimization.
Pick one or two goals to start with, and be consistent with your planning.
Download and print the complimentary goal planning worksheet to get started!