Skip to content
How to add and edit photos
- Got to the article you want to add an image to
- Place your cursor at the beginning of the first paragraph or at the beginning of any sentence.
- Click on the button that looks blue with white trim around it (next to chain link and checkmark)
- Upload or select image from the list. If you are going to upload a new image, click upload, browse, upload.
- Before hitting insert, click alignment option, Margin put 5 or 10 in the boxes, and add a border if you want
- Click insert
- To move or edit size of image, click on the image until it’s highlighted
- Click on the blue box again
- Change size, alignment, Alternate text, border if you want.
- Hit update