A website tool that would benefit any business is an email subscription feature. Many businesses have this feature on their websites. It’s simple to set up and a great way to get the word out to your subscribers. It’s affordable, secure and easy to use. Includes templates and stock photography. Users can unsubscribe at any time.
“Email marketing has been described as the highest-ROI online marketing strategy, when implemented properly, with 67 percent of businesses listing it as their highest earner.” – Inc.com
Here are the steps for setting this up.
1. Subscribe to Email Marketing.
2. Log in to Email Marketing and select opt-in options such as a popup box, side slide-out to subscribe.
3. Continue to Email Marketing set up.
- I would recommend the double-opt-in where users enter information such as first name, last name, email, and news category. Once they hit enter a message appears that they need to verify their subscription via email. The subscriber would go to their email and verify using the link in the email.
- Set up a drip campaign or thank you page.
- Set up types of newsletter categories if need be, ie. news, sales, tips, groups
- Set up templates with logo, brand colors, font choices.
4. Add opt-ins to your website.
5. Create campaigns as needed.
Benefits to your subscribers.
Email marketing is a great way to notify subscribers about news, events, sales, tips, and education.This subscription feature could be set up as a popup on the website or as an opt-in button on your website.